Daily Homework consist of the following:
- Spelling 5x’s each Monday, alphabetical order each Tuesday, color code/sentences each Wednesday, 3x’s each on Thursday.
- **Spelling List are written down by the students in class. It is their responsibility to make sure they take the list home.
- Cursive Writing
- Reading for at least 20 minutes each night
- Math may be from My Math, Engage NY, Common Core, or fluency practice
- **Tenmarks and Zearn websites should be accessed as much as possible. ( 3 or more times a week) Usernames and passwords will be sent home with students.
- Reading Comprehension from daily workbooks.
- **Core Clicks and the AR should be accessed as much as possible ( 3 or more times a week)
- Unfinished writing assignments
- Projects in Math, Science, or Social Studies
- Please email if you have any questions